7 Insights to Awaken Your Arousal Cues.
Have you felt your own yoni-pulse lately? The deep, persistent throbbing within you that reminds you life is not only about to-do lists and end results?
May be you have never felt your own molten heat filling your core and wonder what all the fuss is about?
Or worse, you used to feel this primal resonance, yet now it is elusive and random at best.
Whatever the case, most of us are actually conditioned out of noticing our own arousal cues from a very young age… it is literally socialized out of us!
Finding Your Yoni-Pulse
Within every woman lives a deep secret, a secret that is measurable by modern instruments, yet its true purpose is hardly understood.
This secret is not of your mind.
Or even your heart. Although both are involved in it.
It is of your Yoni. Your genitals.
More specifically, it is related to the health and expression of your pelvic nerve.
There has been a correlation between strong yoni-pulses, a literal pulsing or throbbing inside our yoni, and stronger, consistent communication with our brain via our pelvic nerve.
Erotically, this means we have greater ease in accessing our deep pleasure.
Yet if all women are born with this pulse, so why do most women suffer from its disappearing act?
“Don’t touch yourself like that, it’s dirty! Bad girl!”
How can something that feels so good, be so wrong? Is our wiring all mixed up?
It is the adults who are all mixed up and unfortunately, this trend of ‘socializing young girls to be proper’ is literally turning down or completing shutting down this primal and essential communication between our yoni and our brain.
Mixed messages of feeling something is delicious and being told that it is bad is very damaging to our delicate and intrinsic nature.
Our yoni’s were not just designed to be a birthing canal and place for sexual interaction, they were also perfectly designed to give us accurate ‘readings’ of the world around us.
Women who have not lost this connection or those who reconnect with it say the same: they constantly get clear messages from their yoni’s on a daily basis.
They know when something is delicious and enlivening because their yoni pulses with more certainty and vigor.
They equally know when something is off as their yoni’s pulse becomes almost still and indistinguishable.
So what are we doing when we program little girls away from listening to their own deep inner guidance?
We are creating a world where women feel lost, disconnected, lifeless, numb, and unsure of themselves.
I want to feel my yoni-pulse please!
If we have lost touch with our deep instinctual wisdom, how can we reclaim it and reap the benefits of rekindling a profound trust in our own self?
1. Being Honest: The first step is to acknowledge that you are not fully attuned to your yoni-pulse.
2. Pay Attention & Notice: Make a choice to pay attention to your yoni in different situations. Sometimes you may notice her pulsing at the oddest moments. Do not discount her! Simply acknowledge to yourself that you are indeed ‘turned on’ and breathe into it.
3. Let Go Of stories: Don’t worry about justifying your turn-on, instead focus on actually feeling your turn-on and perhaps even amplifying it.
4. Allow Yourself To BE: Know that you don’t actually have to do anything about your turn-on, sometimes the greatest gift is just to be turned on.
5. Explore Slowly: Spend time exploring your yoni in an un-rushed, non-goal oriented way. In fact, the more you can relax and enjoy yourself, even to the point of just simply holding your yoni or a point inside of her, you will start to feel an exquisite pulse and even perhaps, a delicious tingle that will rise up your finger into your hand and arm.
6, Relax Profoundly: I cannot stress enough the importance of your ability to melt, soften, and relax completely. If you are not sure how to do this, start simply with the idea of melting open your pelvic floor. Once you think you have it, melt even more.
7. Positive Affirmation: Affirm your turn-on and its wisdom as often as you can. The more you do, the more you will feel and the more you will learn to trust this deep compass within you.
By awakening our yoni-pulse and reclaiming its exquisite pleasure and wisdom, we activate the center in our brain responsible for our self-esteem and courage and enter a world of transcendent beauty and creativity.
If it feels delicious to explore the genius within your pelvis, you may want to explore the Jade Egg practice, revealed in my book.